Free Game: Hidden & Dangerous

Non-D-Day related topics.
Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Free Game: Hidden & Dangerous

Post by Rab,d »

so i got me a highspeed connection....now i can have fun dling all the stuff that was impossible with 56k. ;) Like this game.
It's a bit frustrating at first...although it has 3 stance positions like dday and is wwii based....the aiming and movement is alot diferent than dday. But, i found it pretty challanging. Grafix are alot nicer than dday. It's a totally free full version.

download here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_3644.shtml
mofo

Post by mofo »

they decided to flat out the full version already?

some desperate niggas!
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."
Lewin

Post by Lewin »

i played it long time ago
Afrow UK
Developer
Developer

Post by Afrow UK »

I've got the game in it's full box set... i.e. in a giant cardboard box that video games used to come in before DVD's were developed.
Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d »

I am having some real good fun on this. It's a pretty big game with all the campaigns/sub-campaigns. A few things piss me off like trying to move guys with the map screen..they tend to fall off a ledge or run towards the enemy. lol.
But, this game is definately a tactical game..there aren't many enemies per map...but they are well placed and they notice you, quickly, and shoot fast. So, you have to plan an attack...alot trial by error. Good thing there is a save option. ;]

Online play would prolly suck. For a free singleplayer game..it rox.
Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner »

This game was out before dday. I'm pretty sure dday was based on a lot of stuff in this, like the prone and aiming down the sight of the gun. And I know Parts used the player models from this as a base. Though he redid a lot and reanimated everything.
(352nd)Jackson

Post by (352nd)Jackson »

Rab,d wrote:Online play would prolly suck. For a free singleplayer game..it rox.
The only online play I can speak for is the game's coop mode, but it was pretty incredible. I and the rest of the 352nd guys who played it had a lot of good times with the game. And mofo, HnD 1 was released for free as a promo for the sequel.
Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d »

hmmm..coop does sound like it would fun. I hadn't looked into what it had for mulitplayer..i assumed it would be a deathmatch deal.
KiddO

Post by KiddO »

hi again ^^, ive just downloaded this but i cant see any text in menus, only profile , i hear clicking sounds etc when i moveiw tih arrows and bouse, tried alot but cant get it away, anyone has ideas of what this could be=?

theres just no text, only quit game and select profile

or could someone show some screenshots of the menu so i know how i have to move my arrows xD
IM NOT A CS PLAYER
(352nd)Jackson

Post by (352nd)Jackson »

Do you have an nvidia geforce fx 5x00 card? I remember reading of people having this problem with those video cards and the fix was to run the game in safe mode.
Rab,d
Developer
Developer

Post by Rab,d »

KiddO wrote:hi again ^^, ive just downloaded this but i cant see any text in menus, only profile , i hear clicking sounds etc when i moveiw tih arrows and bouse, tried alot but cant get it away, anyone has ideas of what this could be=?

theres just no text, only quit game and select profile

or could someone show some screenshots of the menu so i know how i have to move my arrows xD
You have to create a profile before you begin game. If you can't see the same as this pic...try clicking in the same area as it says <create new> in the pic below.

KiddO

Post by KiddO »

Jackson wrote:Do you have an nvidia geforce fx 5x00 card? I remember reading of people having this problem with those video cards and the fix was to run the game in safe mode.
, yeah FX 5500 nvidia geforce, ill try it

Thanks rabid!

EDIT: Nevermind :D that safe mode worked!, finally time to play this oldie again hehe
IM NOT A CS PLAYER
SHINY

Post by SHINY »

downloaded it last night installed it works good
anyone some coop sometime ? :)
Dirk
Developer
Developer

Post by Dirk »

it was tough when i played on a 400mhz with an integrated Intel graphics card. Maybe if i play now it will be better.