TK

TRUE

TK

Post by TRUE »

Can someone of admins on dirks server take a look on this demos , this is game which i played today with player named Glaze , after i killed him few times he suddenly change teams and started tk me like mad. Im 99% sure thats Foxone or maximum... some players might now , and this is not first time he doing this, and im gettin sick of it.

Download demo here:

http://www.2shared.com/file/OQET8u2o/dm2.html
Paul

Re: TK

Post by Paul »

Its sad how people like that are just killing dday, they think no one cares because its an old game and they can do whatever they want. (even tho i've done my fair share of being an idiot as you well know) Not having any admins on Dirk's server (what being the main server pretty much) with people like that around isn't doing much good. We need admins that are there when people are playing.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
TeRRor

Post by TeRRor »

I suggest Paul to be an admin.
GenPATTON

Post by GenPATTON »

part of me wants to TK true now.
TeRRor

Post by TeRRor »

Oh and Ddaynewbie's work:
Paul

Post by Paul »

TeRRor wrote:I suggest Paul to be an admin.
Really? is that... ah.... Are you serious? I thought no one would think I could make a good admin due to my reputation as being an effing retard most of the time.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
TeRRor

Post by TeRRor »

Paul wrote:
TeRRor wrote:I suggest Paul to be an admin.
Really? is that... ah.... Are you serious? I thought no one would think I could make a good admin due to my reputation as being an effing retard most of the time.
That's the most important quality.
DuckHunter

Post by DuckHunter »

I wouldn't mind being an admin. And lol -24 kills, thats funny. Looks like Bon got sick too
darkstar

Post by darkstar »

The one good reason I should be an admin is that I'm on most of the time someone back me up on that someone well not recently cause of pc problems but ya
Sgt.Darkstar, 101st Airborne, Received the Medal of Honor and the Purple Heart

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-George S. Patton

TRUE

Post by TRUE »

Anyone actually care about this?? Nah? , ofcourse Paul is right, people doing lots of shit on servers and admins dont care like always.
Munstin

Post by Munstin »

Well it doesn't seem that there are any admins anymore so there's nothing we can do about it.
Cpl. Munstin
505 Pathfinders
Paul

Post by Paul »

Munstin wrote:Well it doesn't seem that there are any admins anymore so there's nothing we can do about it.
That's kind of like being in a rat infested house with a bunch of mouse traps and not using them. If some of the people that were on more frequently were admins it would fix the problem most of the time.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
TRUE

Post by TRUE »

I thought before for Foxone that hes a good player , but when hes not winning he got very mad and start tk everyone. That is so stupid i cant believe that no one cant do anything about this.
Pancho.O

Post by Pancho.O »

who are the admins on dirk? and what do you need to become an admin?
Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner »

TRUE wrote:Anyone actually care about this?? Nah? , ofcourse Paul is right, people doing lots of shit on servers and admins dont care like always.
Chill out, it's only been 1 day, and it takes time to go through the logs and stuff. He should be banned now.
GypsyLlama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GypsyLlama »

No kidding what a bunch of babies, people have lives and can't be "on-call" like some kind of cyber-paramedic. I would love to enforce things a bit more but Dirk or Fafner went ahead and changed rcon, therefore there are probably few if any admins besides them currently.
Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner »

If you (rightfully) had rcon before PM Dirk and he'll probably give it to you again.
Paul

Post by Paul »

GypsyLlama wrote:No kidding what a bunch of babies, people have lives and can't be "on-call" like some kind of cyber-paramedic. I would love to enforce things a bit more but Dirk or Fafner went ahead and changed rcon, therefore there are probably few if any admins besides them currently.
Well. I'm not saying 1 person should be there all of the time, I'm just saying there should be an admin there when people are playing (notably if some names stand out as being ehh... "troublemakers".). If there are more admins then more often will there be an admin there to keep things in order. If there's nothing wrong they can stay or leave if they wish...
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
Boons
Developer
Developer

Post by Boons »

faf is right dirka dirka gave me con again.. just pm his arse
TRUE

Post by TRUE »

Yes there should be more people with rcon, but fair guys not players who kick everyone when they get killed, i see that a lot on cs servers usually who kill admin get ban :roll: .
And yes Gypsy u are right, i just got annoyed with that tk guy.
Paul

Post by Paul »

HOLY SHNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
TeRRor

Post by TeRRor »

At least he didn't team killed you.
GenPATTON

Post by GenPATTON »

Should get banned for playing CS. I blame CS and a few other shooters for ruining how kiddies play alot of other shooters.
TeRRor

Post by TeRRor »

Back to the topic! He didn't got banned!
TRUE

Post by TRUE »

GenPATTON wrote:Should get banned for playing CS. I blame CS and a few other shooters for ruining how kiddies play alot of other shooters.
So which shooters u think are good? And which u play?