NGK vs 22nd - 22nd wins

greyfox
Developer
Developer

Post by greyfox »

A rather strange match, both sides weren't pinging great, and so NGK decided to leave halfway through the first match, BR1 nitrox who was referreing that match decided it was 22nd's victory because NGK abandoned the game, sorry fellas, but the terms were decided and if you knew you couldnt play on dknight you should have said.

So its not with pride i announce this victory, but 22nd won.
NitroX

Post by NitroX »

It was a bg, very unfocused...

I got a demo if anyone want to watch, i need someone to upload it then....

//Nitrox

-There is no way to happiness,
happiness is the way-
Infernus

Post by Infernus »

Translate in czech language:
-------------------------------------
Opravdu dost silný zápas, obe strany nemeli dobré pingy a tak NGK v polovine hry opustilo první zápas. BR1 Nitrox, který sledoval hru, rozhodl, že 22nd vyhráli, protože NGK opustili hru, sorác kámoši, ale pravidla byla dána, a když víte že nemužete hrát na dknightu, mohli ste to ríct.
Takže není to s hrdostí, toto vítezství, ale 22 nd vyhráli.
------------------------------------------------------
Ok, Hi fellas, Hi nitrox nad Greyfox I have to enunciate that 1 Hour and 30 minutes before the match, my internet connection shut down. It was shut down all the nigh to morning. Till now it ok, it is my bad luck.
I want to know, who from NGK decide to leave the match. And second I really want to play this match again. This match for ngk was bad, becose I and konykorn had some problem and wont play.
When was replay?? I want it, we'll win :)) I think, yestarday it was no match, ngk leave. But the true is, that 22nd won, with no honour, but won, it is the rules :((
Have a nice day

Edited By Infernus on 1078736925
Infernus

Post by Infernus »

NitroX wrote:It was a bg, very unfocused...

I got a demo if anyone want to watch, i need someone to upload it then....

//Nitrox
I want demo. Can you send me it on banshe@seznam.cz ??
Thanks, I upload it on Web site.
Infernus

Post by Infernus »

Wow, I know new things which tell me konykorn, he play yesterday. He tell me that 22nd had ping max 90, but NGK had ping about 330. It is terrible ping. NGK in halfway of match tell, that they want to go on some other server, coolnet was free and oss too. But 22nd WONT. Konykorn want stop match and finish it, when ngk wil have better ping or somethink like that. But 22nd WONT. After that they wrote 22nd win and NGK lost and ngk get kick. What was that?? It is not normal behaviour. I think that result of this match must be countermand. 22nd do not won this match. We want rematch. I think it was impartialness.
And NitroX, send me the demo, I have see it.
I am really disapointed by behavior of 22 nd :( :( :( :freak:
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Hello ladies and gents,

22nd all pinging about 90 is NOT true. My ping was about 270 -330 all game long. So anybody who says 22nd pinged about 90 is a LIAR and not to be regarded!
The match was completely arranged - rules and servers were talked about and agreed on. We played fair and did not want to play on another server. We would have accepted another server if you told us earlier but not during the match. Leaving a match means losing. That is the rules. We had an independent referree. He decided. 22nd played with honour and followed rules (I bunnied one time I must admit as far as I can remember. But I though played with 26 hrs of no sleep too! And with a 300 ping! And i did not leave!) Rematch is OK for 22nd I think. But this time better arranged.

Major Jerry Stiller
22nd Command
Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
(George S. Patton)
Batukhan

Post by Batukhan »

mhh.. now could any of our wiseguys upload the demo? both sides whining about the other, ur own eye is the king so... I WANNA SEE IT :D
greyfox
Developer
Developer

Post by greyfox »

Batukhan wrote:mhh.. now could any of our wiseguys upload the demo? both sides whining about the other, ur own eye is the king so... I WANNA SEE IT :D
add me to your msn
inzane_klown@hotmail.com
i will send you demos of
<22nd>greyfox
<2nd>pikey
and Prima
NitroX

Post by NitroX »

I will send the demo to Infernus.

It is very hard to discuss problems if we dont understand eachothers langueges, so that was a part of the problems.

When NGK wanted to move to OSS server, the match had already been playing for 15 min (?). And we had to ask Nick (stokes) if we could password the server and so on... That would have made the match even more late.
My personal oppinion is that one half of the match would be played on Dknight and the other on another server.

If both NGK and 22nd want me as refere on a rematch ill be there.

//Nitrox

happiness is the way-
Matthias
Developer
Developer

Post by Matthias »

Infernus wrote:Wow, I know new things which tell me konykorn, he play yesterday. He tell me that 22nd had ping max 90, but NGK had ping about 330. It is terrible ping. NGK in halfway of match tell, that they want to go on some other server, coolnet was free and oss too. But 22nd WONT. Konykorn want stop match and finish it, when ngk wil have better ping or somethink like that. But 22nd WONT. After that they wrote 22nd win and NGK lost and ngk get kick. What was that?? It is not normal behaviour. I think that result of this match must be countermand. 22nd do not won this match. We want rematch. I think it was impartialness.
And NitroX, send me the demo, I have see it.
I am really disapointed by behavior of 22 nd :( :( :( :freak:
Its actually their own fault of having a low ping,you should always check your ping and the ping of your mates if you decide to choose a server,you agreed with DKnight,so you play on DKnight,I find it quite lame to blame the ping afterwards if you lost the Match.
Infernus

Post by Infernus »

If someone want demo, so here is, but, it is observer, no player demo, so, we can not see their ping :((
http://www.infernus.wz.cz/ngkvs22nd.dm2
If the link is broken, write me to this forum.
Infernus

Edited By Infernus on 1078813571
NitroX

Post by NitroX »

If you have a fast eye, you can see the pings under some short moments :p

What the demo dosnt show is all the confusion before the match got started...

/Nitrox

happiness is the way-