Himmy

Topics regarding running or playing on D-Day servers.
CuriouslyMinty
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 am

Re: Himmy

Post by CuriouslyMinty » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 am

A lot of you still can't take a joke. :lol:

Where's funz? at least he was entertaining in his insults :yawn:

CuriouslyMinty
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 am

Re: Himmy

Post by CuriouslyMinty » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:49 am

GypsyLlama wrote:The most socialist country in North America doesn't have welfare? Do you think about these things before you say them?

The point is it's not called "welfare."

Here in the states, welfare is for ghetto-fabs and trailer-trash. Abusers of the system. Canada has it much more figured out, I would say.

Man.. you used to be a lot nicer.. You do some prison time or something? You really turned cold-hearted brother.

User avatar
mofo
Posts: 3774
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:46 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Himmy

Post by mofo » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 pm

CuriouslyMinty wrote:Man.. you used to be a lot nicer.. You do some prison time or something? You really turned cold-hearted brother.
Just a new trend around here.
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."

CuriouslyMinty
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 am

Re: Himmy

Post by CuriouslyMinty » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:30 pm

mofo wrote:
CuriouslyMinty wrote:Man.. you used to be a lot nicer.. You do some prison time or something? You really turned cold-hearted brother.
Just a new trend around here.

Apparently... =/

User avatar
mofo
Posts: 3774
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:46 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Himmy

Post by mofo » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

CuriouslyMinty wrote:
mofo wrote:
CuriouslyMinty wrote:Man.. you used to be a lot nicer.. You do some prison time or something? You really turned cold-hearted brother.
Just a new trend around here.

Apparently... =/

CRY ME A RIVER FAGGOT! :lol: :lol:
"Babies are little maracas sent from above."

User avatar
Karr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:24 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Himmy

Post by Karr » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Bullshit asshole!

LOLWTFBBQIRL...?
Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed,
lest the ground should arise,
and smite thee mightily…

User avatar
tanatovago
Developer
Developer
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:18 am
Location: South America
Contact:

Re: Himmy

Post by tanatovago » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Image :lol:

Image (translation of the lip : holy shit )
I have heavy ping..and you dead!
Image

User avatar
InFerNo
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4371
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:07 am
Location: dday2
Contact:

Re: Himmy

Post by InFerNo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 pm

bullshit a sparrow
Image

User avatar
Himmy
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Your city streets
Contact:

Re: Himmy

Post by Himmy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:42 pm

looks like ...boy i'd like to blow you
Image

Mr. YOur no fun
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5471
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Himmy

Post by Mr. YOur no fun » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Boggie my a hole.

Post Reply