Possible bug

Public Forum for Japanese addon discussion
Boogerhead

Post by Boogerhead »

I think I killed a guy with the shotgun the other day; not only did I get an American "You suck" from a helmet hit, but, er, he was dead at the time he yelled.

I didn't try to reproduce it.
Slemkatt

Post by Slemkatt »

Spread of the hail...you just got two headshots on him at the same time and one hail being stopped by helmet...shotgun sucks...you can get headshots on three snipers in one shot from one side of the map to the other with a bit of luck. Of course, that can be done with a sniper rifle as well, but that takes them to be lined up...
"Glory... to The Many... I am a voice in their choir." - Cpt. Anatoly Korenchkin, TriOptimum CEO
Boogerhead

Post by Boogerhead »

Slemkatt wrote:Spread of the hail...you just got two headshots on him at the same time and one hail being stopped by helmet...shotgun sucks...you can get headshots on three snipers in one shot from one side of the map to the other with a bit of luck. Of course, that can be done with a sniper rifle as well, but that takes them to be lined up...
I understand the game physics just fine, of why it happened. I just don't know why the game logic is screwed up that it lets a dead guy yell. I guess the yell processing comes before the death processing, and that's not right ...
Fafner
Developer
Developer

Post by Fafner »

That's a retarded sound pack youre using that is yelling "you suck". Nothing to do with the Japanese stuff or any programming.
Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Sounds like the Gen.blitz sound pack,with the "You Suck" helmut hit.