112th match - Holy unorganized batman!!

Discussion about the game D-Day: Normandy.
Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu »

Ok fine Canuck be a smart ass, but FYI the links on ddc/dday main site are not only place to dl inland maps you moron. If you actualy looked around you lazy little shit you wouldn't found that there's atleast 3-4 diff sites with TONS of dday maps on em. As for 56k shit you tried to pull, i use to have 56k up intill about 2 months ago , and with an hour's time i coulda EASILY pulled off that dl.

Also don't even try to pull time crap on me. Ask Justice/sykotic from V. We stopped practicing 6:45, screwed around till bout 6:55 then i left the server and went straight to yours.

As i said before but more pilitley, get off your lazy ass, shit's not gonna just get handed to you. Look for stuff more often and you'll fine it u lazy ####. Don't just go "oh no one sites down damn guess thats it and i'm screwed, time to say we can't play now b/c we dont have map".

In my main post up there i was taking neither side in the conversation but now your truly bein an ass, and i'm against
you now.

Edit: spelling

Edited By Nosferatu on 1081230720
It is not yet time for man to choose his fate, but for fate to choose his time
pLaYa

Post by pLaYa »

All I can say is you're a loser get over the loss
The Canuck

Post by The Canuck »

dude what do you connect at with your 56k... it is possible that you had a better isp? i dled at 3kb/s max and i know it would take quite awhile i guantee.... Infact why dont we time it... get on msnm sometime tommorow and send me inland7

why did i post like a "smart ass" cause i took time to write posts in this thread and it would be appreciated if you read stuff before replying.... and alot of the points you were arguing were already mentioned.... I am sorry if I offened which i obviously did.... your making me out to be a jackass which isnt really true and you seem more like the jackass after that post of attacking me

I did check the other sites.... I only didnt check AOW because i knew AOW used fp which is the same as what official dday site used and those links were not working at the time.... also links off this site lead to DDMA which was also not working..

I really didnt think it would have been a problem to get the map changed.... but it was so that was my mistake which i already posted yesterday but hopefully youll read this one...

112th is willing to have rematch anytime you guys want :/ dday2 doesnt have to be in it all you had to do is ask... but seriously lets time it tommorow and we will see if it was even possible to do that within the hour (which i think was less time more like 40min)

Edit: left out my msnm thing... lol jareo17@hotmail.com

Edited By The Canuck on 1081235857
[img]members.aol.com/goolie87/canuck2.gif[/img]
pLaYa

Post by pLaYa »

Well said canuck
Wild

Post by Wild »

Nevermind Nosferau. We realize what these guys are all about now.

Let it die Brother.
The Canuck

Post by The Canuck »

Wild wrote:We realize what these guys are all about now.
:( what does that mean?
[V]OUTLAW

Post by [V]OUTLAW »

Did anyone even think that invade 7 could have been played on our server?
V-Corps Headquarters has just about every map available, and if it's not there, we have a very fast cable connection, wouldn't take more than a few minutes to DL and install..
Anyway, enough arguing over stupid sh*t, let's just move on..
[V]OUTLAW
I'll die a hero, even if I gotta be sent home in an oblong box
[112th]Powerman5000

Post by [112th]Powerman5000 »

FatKid wrote:
The Canuck wrote:Justice picked inland7 (this isnt the most commonly played map either btw)

then again, what is commonly played on the 112th server besides dday2?
we still kicked their ass on that map, I was only one that ever played that map more than 10 times lol. so all I got to say is.. owned.
[112th]Powerman5000

v1 demo
v2 demo

lol. There's my prove of innocence.
[112th]Bolt

Post by [112th]Bolt »

Hmmm, All I have to say is that you guys are taking this shit way too far, its a game shit got screwed up owell, and even though we didn't have a guy on time we still played it out and its over now, so there nothing to be argued.
[V]Justice

Post by [V]Justice »

to canuck and to the 112th squad----gg's hopefully we can just move on.hopefully we can all learn something from this.

as far as rifter.....prove of innocence doesn't work...can't access it.. :/
you're not really one to talk knowing your VERY shady past in this game.and maybe you could fix links so we can all see your demo's huh?

anyways whatever.... :cool:

ps i agree with bolt's last post as well

Edited By [V]Justice on 1081307766
The Canuck

Post by The Canuck »

links seem to work for me? try again tell me if you still go probs
Wild

Post by Wild »

working now
[112th]Powerman5000

lol, good game guys.
Matthias
Developer
Developer

Post by Matthias »

Why dont you just forget all about this incident,re-arrange the match and arrange it good, so that you dont forget about a single detail and play it.

miscommunication can happen,its really not that big a deal and you shouldnt put the fault in anyone shoes.

so all I got to say is.. owned.

Thats not the way you should react after playing a Match,even if you won with 50-1. no offence intended.

my 2 cents

Matthias